What You Should Know
When you choose Physicians' Surgery Center, Lancaster General Health for your outpatient surgical procedure, you'll not only receive superior healthcare, but your safety and comfort will be the top priority of every member of the medical team.
You can help make your experience efficient and worry-free by being an active member of the healthcare team.
- Complete your clinical history on-line using Simple Admit
- If you are not able to complete your history on-line, our Pre-Anesthesia Clinic will contact you prior to your procedure
- For your safety, it is extremely important that you follow all instructions concerning eating, drinking and medication usage prior to your procedure.
- Failure to follow the instructions accurately may result in the cancellation of your surgery
- You will be asked, on several occasions, to verify your identification and the procedure you are having performed.
- You will be asked to sign and/or verify the consent form during the pre-operative process
- Please arrange for a responsible person over the age of 18 to stay at the Center during your procedure and drive you home if you have had any form of sedation or anesthesia
It is our goal to make your experience as pleasant as possible and your feedback is very important to us. We ask you to take a moment and complete your Patient Survey after your visit with us.
We look forward to providing exceptional customer service and outstanding health care to our community.